Welcome back to Stuart’s Study. I said in my about me before that I would like to eventually write a book about personal finance with a Catholic perspective. While, I have yet to post on my blog about the subject, Molly, another Catholic blogger, was gracious enough to let me write a guest post (click here) on her blog SingleCatholicGirl.com. Each Tuesday, Molly posts on different topics with 5 key points, and I got to write today's on budgeting. To tie in with her post and lead people over to her site, I decided it would be fun to interview her by asking only 5 questions.
1. If you had to summarize yourself in 5 words what would it be?
Goes where the wind blows. (see John 3:8)
2. What’s your ultimate dream/ambition for your life?
3. If you could meet one Catholic saint from any period of time, who would it be and why?
4. What’s one big (or little) thing you are doing in this Year of Faith to deepen your faith?
5. As a Single Catholic Girl, what is one piece of advice you would give to other Single Catholic Girls (or Guys)?
Rest in His most Sacred Heart. This is where you will find peace, solace, comfort and hope. It's all about drawing closer to Him.
Well, that’s all the questions I have for Molly. Check out my guest post on her blog today, and be sure to add her blog (SingleCatholicGirl.com) to your reading list so that you can check it out daily. She's got some great advice for everyone, be they single or married, male or female. She also has a cool contest/giveaway the first Thursday of every month! Have a blessed day.