- I'm a husband - I married my best friend on 12/31/11.
- I'm a father - My wife and I welcomed our son in April 2013.
- I'm a convert - I converted on the Easter Vigil in 2003 (same day as my sister's wedding).
- I'm a catechist - I teach 4th Grade with my wife.
- I'm a Top 1000 Amazon reviewer. http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3PXQW7JEG2S94
If you are a publisher and would like me to review your books, you may contact me directly through this website. Look for the contact me button on the left side of the screen above the archive.
If you would like to help me reach my goal of becoming one of the go-to critics of Catholic books and media, please click on an Amazon link of any of my reviews found at the top of my site (2014, 2013, and 2012) and say that you found my review helpful. Thank you and have a blessed day.
2014 Update: I have started two new features on alternating Wednesdays. One week I will post Bible Study notes from a study I am leading on the Gospel of Luke. The other week I will be posting my spiritual reflections on The Hobbit. Please take the time to check them out.