Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my readers! Instead of posting something long book review today, I just wanted to let you all know of what I had planned for the coming year as it relates to my blog.

  1. There will still be book reviews on Monday and Friday. While the majority of my book reviews will continue to primarily be of Catholic books, I hope to be able to continue to review one Catholic children's book, one Orthodox book, and one book that I find beneficial to homeschoolers.
  2. Wednesday I will be adding two new alternating segments. One segment will be my personal reflections on The Hobbit. The other segment will contain the notes of the Bible Study I am leading on the Gospel of Luke. I anticipate both taking a year to complete, so I hope y'all stick around and make lots of comments!
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone has a blessed year, and I also hope that everyone has a concrete resolution to draw them closer to God in 2014. My resolution is to read through the entire Bible, which I will be using my GoBible to assist me. I'll see you all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment